Re: New scans from Afternoon

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: New scans from Afternoon
date Thu, 4 Oct 2001 04:22:59 -0700 (PDT)
--- Schobronics <schobronics@gmx.net> wrote:
> Brian Welch wrote:

> > I was surprised to see Lind attack Hild so
> suddenly.
> > Sure, it's only 1/1000 Hild but still, this is the
> > ruler of Hell, here.
>
> Well, Lind/Rind (saw both, what is right?) is some
> kind of elite
> warrior. She may very well have more powers than
> your average Goddess
> 1st class unlimited...

That's just the thing.  A major part of being an elite
warrior is knowing where/when/whom to attack.  Even if
R/Lind is roughly matched with 1/1000 Hild in power,
overtly attacking her doesn't sound like a good idea
from a political point of view.  That's why I was
speculating on what extenuating circumstances there
might be.

As for more powers, she may indeed have more than your
average goddess first class, and is almost certainly
highly trained in advanced forms of attack magic, plus
there's that battle axe thing.  That could be a
magical weapon on the order of the flute in Terrible
Master Urd.  She is undoubtedly a formidable opponent.

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited