Re: New scans from Afternoon

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Schobronics" <schobronics@gmx.net>
subject Re: New scans from Afternoon
date Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:01:54 +0200
Brian Welch wrote:

> Does Belldandy even have a tan?

Can goddesses get tan lines? The important questions of life... ^_^

> I was surprised to see Lind attack Hild so suddenly.
> Sure, it's only 1/1000 Hild but still, this is the
> ruler of Hell, here.

Well, Lind/Rind (saw both, what is right?) is some kind of elite
warrior. She may very well have more powers than your average Goddess
1st class unlimited...

> Maybe Lind didn't recognize Hild?

I don't think so.

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de                           schobronics@animexx.de
Member of ANT&#SAS# - Animexx Cofounder - Tsunami editor - DFFML admin

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs