Re: OMG movie DVD

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Ian Sullivan <isulliva@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
subject Re: OMG movie DVD
date Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:20:29 -0700 (PDT)
I hate to be pessimistic, but I find it hard to believe that the movie
could be released in 50-odd days. Still, I checked Pioneer's website and
they also claim it will be coming out then (in both VHS and DVD formats),
so we can hope it will be out relatively soon.
Ian

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Anne B wrote:

> Just saw this at amazon while I was ordering stuff for work
>
> Ah! My Goddess - The Movie (2001)
> List Price: $29.98
> Our Price: $22.48
> You Save: $7.50 (25%)
> Release Date: November 27, 2001. You may still order this title. We will
> ship it to you as soon as it is available; your credit card will not be
> charged until we have shipped it.
>
> Now, I'm hoping I have better luck with this pre-order since it's coming
> from Pioneer. Any bets?
>
> Anne

> ah918@osfn.org
> http://www.bulin.com/anne
> "Ever since she came, everyday has been so full of
> happiness that I've forgotten all my troubles."
>                        - Morisato Keiichi

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited