Re: New scans from Afternoon

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: New scans from Afternoon
date Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:41:12 -0700 (PDT)
--- mandalis@earthlink.net wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just scanned down some pages from the latest issue
> of Afternoon.
> Go to this URL:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~mandalis/_wsn/page4.html
>
> I did notice that Belldandy has no tan lines.

Well, if Urd doesn't, why would you expect...
No, on second thought never mind!  ^_^

Does Belldandy even have a tan?

Getting on with the REAL subject of this post, though,
I was surprised to see Lind attack Hild so suddenly.
Sure, it's only 1/1000 Hild but still, this is the
ruler of Hell, here.

Maybe Lind was so distraught by her discovery that she
was carrying the Angel Eater that she wasn't really
thinking through her actions?

Maybe by leaving a part of herself behind to take
direct action against the goddesses Hild has
overstepped a boundary of decorum and left herself
open to direct action?  Can we expect to see a 1/1000
scale Kami-sama running around the temple in the near
future? (Aack!  I earnestly hope not!)

Maybe Lind didn't recognize Hild?

Anyway, it seems that even at 1/1000 size, Hild has
the situation under control for the moment, and that
can't be a good thing.  Even if I can applaud her
feelings for Urd, Hild is still a very nasty lady, and
Fujishima-sensei seems determined to get that point
across.

Thanks for the scans, Dave.  This is probably the most
chilling AMG storyline we've seen to date.  The
darkest one previous to this was the Devil in Miss Urd
storyline, but this one affects me more, probably
because it involves Bell-chan.

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list