Re: New scans from Afternoon

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Schobronics" <schobronics@gmx.net>
subject Re: New scans from Afternoon
date Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:24:03 +0200
k1 wrote:

> anyone noticed Belldandy has nice, long legs??? heheheh...

No, I admired the nice design of the room, why do you ask? ^_^

> and Hild looks real young???  or is it just me??

She does because that's just a part of her.

> lastly, what's the deal with that evil looking thing on Lind's
> (Rind?) angel??  plus, her angel has way cool hair :)

That seems to be the angel eater.

> ot. recently saw extracts of Sol Bianca.  looks good.  any got any
> comments on it?  and how many discs are there??  looking to buy it if
> it any good.

The new OVA (The Legacy) is nice, but the old one was better IMHO. The
new OVA consists of three discs, the old is IIRC just available on
tapes.

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de                           schobronics@animexx.de
Member of ANT&#SAS# - Animexx Cofounder - Tsunami editor - DFFML admin

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs