Re: New scans from Afternoon

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from mandalis@earthlink.net
subject Re: New scans from Afternoon
date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 09:15:24 -0400
Hi

1.  yes nice legs

2.  Cus04 commented that Hild "light" looked much younger and was
more petite in size.

3.  That's the plot twist, Lind's angel is "hag ridden" or cursed
with a giant tick like thing that causes bad things to be transmitted
to other angels that she comes in contact with.

4.  have hard enough time with the japanese version.

5.  The current Sol Bianca is pretty good, am looking for copies of
the original series.

dave m.

k1 wrote:

> just my 2 cents on the scans...
>
> anyone noticed Belldandy has nice, long legs??? heheheh... think her
> wrists are in a wrong position...
>
> and Hild looks real young???  or is it just me??
>
> lastly, what's the deal with that evil looking thing on Lind's
> (Rind?) angel??  plus, her angel has way cool hair :)
>
> can't wait for the paperback (chinese) to come out.
>
> ot. recently saw extracts of Sol Bianca.  looks good.  any got any
> comments on it?  and how many discs are there??  looking to buy it if
> it any good.
>
> ot. ps.  Gundam G is great.  very interesting.  gd for those who
> likes mecha (as like me :) )
>
> "SHINING FINGER!!!"
>
> "Spells like that doesn't
> work on her... From within