Re: New AMG Chapter [was : Re: Taisen questions]

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from david mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject Re: New AMG Chapter [was : Re: Taisen questions]
date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 16:56:26 -0400
It probably was the Hild "light" aspect that was revealed.  She did look
younger
and I don't have the issue with me to check out any of the other details.
But
why would she be shorter???

It seems that they are the ones behind the "hag ridden" Angel that Lind has.

dave m.

'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

> > From: "david mandalis" <mandalis@earthlink.net>
> [Hild]
> > This isn't the "mini" version that all the Megami and Demons can morph
> > to.
>
> I did not mean the "mini" version, but the version that is
> 1/1000 of her (not in size) that fought Marller in the
> video games.  Most of her was back to Makai, with 1/1000
> of her left to supervise Marller.  That version was shorter,
> younger in appearance, and has less limiter rings.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs