Re: New AMG Chapter [was : Re: Taisen questions]

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from david mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject Re: New AMG Chapter [was : Re: Taisen questions]
date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 15:40:42 -0400
No

This isn't the "mini" version that all the Megami and Demons can morph
to.
She appears to be full size, as does Marler later.  Lind in one scene
appears
to be a good 4 or 5 inches taller.  Now I read some spec sheets put out
awhile
ago by Kodansha that Urd was 5' 6", Belldandy was 5'4", and that Keichii
was
5'2", so if Lind was lets say 5'8" or 5'9" which is not real tall by
Western standards
and Urd's genetics on height followed her mothers it would follow that
would be
the case that Hild would be only Belldandy's height or even slightly
shorter..

dave m.

'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

> > From: "david mandalis" <mandalis@earthlink.net>
> > Just recieved my copy of afternoon and will post some scans
> > tonight on my website.
>
> Haven't got mine yet.
>
> > I thought Hild was a lot taller, but in the images I see she
> > appears to be kinda short. Or is Lind really tall?
>
> Is this Hild the full version or the 1/1000 version ?  The 1/1000
> version is shorter than the full version.
>
> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung
> cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string