Re: Egg Song

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from david mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Egg Song
date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 09:06:36 -0400
On the DVD the commentary said in effect that the egg song was sung by each
Belldandy VA as part of the dialoque.  It was not a GFC only piece.  The
english

VA said it was the only song she sang for the OAV (humming in the beginning of
the ep and then singing later during the mixing scene).  Those are insane
lyrics

and
while appropriate for the character portrayed, from anyone else a short visit
for
mental counseling would be in order.  Like "what is it going to taste like
today?",
while she is cooking it!!!!.  It's like there is no thought at all into the
ingrediants or
there result....scary.  Of course, if your using magic who cares, but it makes
me
wonder who's potions or mix downs are more potent or dangerous
(Belldandy's or Urd's)?.

dave m.

EdwChang@aol.com wrote:

> "Tamago-san... tamago-san... maze maze shimasho, maze shimasho... eeto..
> *giggle*... Kyou no KEEKI wa donna aji, hitosaji futasaji amai aji, anata to
> watashi no koi no aji *humming* tamago-san."
>

> What were you saying about instantly forgetting those lyrics? >_>;;;
>
> No, I did NOT look these up just now ^^;;.
>
> Too bad the DVD didn't have commentary from the seiyuu themselves, or I
> would've bought four or five copies. It's all about the Hisakawa-sama.
>

> Edward Chang, Skuld no Shinpu
> "Atashi tte yappari tensai!" -- Skuld
> http://nekomikodai.otakalypse.com

Search field Search string