Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Anne B <ah918@osfn.org>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 12:57:05 -0400
At 09:06 AM 9/6/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>BTW, thanks for enlightening us, Anne!  Never pictured
>you as a quiet, mousy librarian, though ^_^.

That's because I'm really a mean, nasty network administrator. Ok, so I'm
more like a quiet, mousy network administrator <g>. Can you guess what I
named our three servers? (much to my young assistant's consternation)

That reminds me, I need to defrag Urd... *watches Brian pass out*

Anne

ah918@osfn.org
http://www.bulin.com/anne
"Ever since she came, everyday has been so full of
happiness that I've forgotten all my troubles."
                       - Morisato Keiichi

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited