Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Thu, 6 Sep 2001 07:56:10 -0700 (PDT)
--- Sam the man <ngalyod@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Secondly, Urd fans have nothing to worry about as
> > far as comparisons go. Looks like Sam the Man will

> > have to cede the field to Newcomer and myself. Urd
> is
> > definitely The Super Bowl of manga characters.
> > Better bazooms as well.
>
> Hah! AMS has always been more a leg series than a
> breast series anyway, and there have been more than
> enough gorgeous pictures of Belldandy to put me
> square
> in the right on this one. ;)

IMO AMG is primarily a *hair* series.  And, being a
hair man myself (though you'd never tell from looking
at mine) I find the tresses of all 4 goddesses
(haven't seen enough of Rind, yet) to be delightful.

As for Urd's hair, I will quote from Mother Goose:

There was a little girl who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead;
When she was good, she was very, very good,
And when she was bad she was horrid.

All the more reason to decry the latest (sans curl)
hair style for Urd!

> Sam the man
> we Belldandy fans aren't uncouth enough to go in for
> all of this "woo hoo"-ing. :)

Yeah, "WooHoo Berudandi!" just doesn't have that ring.
 However, it fits Urd to a "T".

Brian W.

[Wondering where the phrase "to a 't'" came from in
the English language.]

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited