Re: new Issue of Afternoon

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: new Issue of Afternoon
date Wed, 5 Sep 2001 18:35:49 +0800
> From: "Stephen Lee" <slee@muf.biglobe.ne.jp>
> I don't have this issue in front of me, but what Lind says is that she
> finally figured out (with very high probability) where the Angel-eater is
> and why the goddesses weren't able to resist it: it is hiding *inside*
> Lind as a parasite.

I also do not have the chapter in front of me, and my 2 yen:
- Belldandy is totally naked in half the chapter
- Rind explained that the reason why K1's dummy angel (in paper,
  Cute!) and Skuld's dummy angel (mechanical, one wing completed
  only) would not work: both Urd and Peorth knew the angel-eater
  is out there but their angel still "came out" and got eaten.
- Rind forced out Skuld from the bath room because she knew where
  the angel-eater is : within her.
- Belldandy's angel got caught when Rind was suddenly losing
  conscious inside the bath room

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org