Re: [Event Report] Avex Mode Anime Rave 2001

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: [Event Report] Avex Mode Anime Rave 2001
date Mon, 3 Sep 2001 04:43:16 +0800
> From: <mandalis@earthlink.net>
> Just out of curiosity, did the original Sakura Teisan team cos-play
> in their military uniforms or there "civilian' clothes?

Civilian.

> How did the costume for "Kohran (Fuchizaki Yuriko)" come out?

Just fine.

> and When do they find to practice anything????

Sakura Taisen Kayou Show is being held yearly, and the most
recent one was held between 8/11-18.  So the original Hana-gumi
has plenty of time to practise.

> Yokoyama and Inoue seem to be really busy with other projects
> and not just production schedules, but promotional events like
> the one you attended.

For Chisa, see above.  For Kikuko, I did mention in the report
that they apparently did not have enough practise.

> I used to be a light man, and any kind of dance/singing number
> with more than two people is hard to get right even with a weeks
> rehearsal.

I agreed with you on this.

--
'CuSO4' Yung