Re: Dark Horse

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Mike Dungan <martialstax@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Dark Horse
date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 23:08:45 -0700 (PDT)
I have to admit I wasn't expecting to like Club 9,
just because I was never that great a fan of What's
Michael. But it really is a great story, and I'm still
buying SMB when it comes out. Still, I have to wonder
what would have happened to the sales of SMB if they
had replaced the "lost" issues of OMG with You're
Under Arrest instead, the other Fujishima title Dark
Horse currently owns the rights to. It just seemed
like an odd choice to introduce Club 9 instead.

Mike Dungan

--- NeveQueen@aol.com wrote:
> When DH printed the lost AMG chapters in SMB! the
> new bulk manga got a great send off into the market
> place, but just 3 issues after AMG finished SMB! is
> having to raise their price, because of the drop in
> sales.  The new manga CLUB 9 is really great
> comedy, by the way!
>
> Heather

Search field Search string

archive list