RE: megami ML matome okuri

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Chan Wei Lik" <weimin@pl.jaring.my>
subject RE: megami ML matome okuri
date Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:22:11 +0800
> From: EdwChang@aol.com [mailto:EdwChang@aol.com]

>Those interested in the Encyclopedia can find an almost semidaily-updated
>English translation of the Encyclopedia on my site

The 'pedia is great, but is it just my browser or did you set it to blue on
blue?

>In reference to the other point: Yes, I would like it to be pointed out how
>high-level demon could end up with a lower-level god.

A duel in the field of battle, one of them getting captured by the other
side, or perhaps even a diplomatic function? She doesn't even need to be
high-level at the time.

>Belldandy's ability to even put up a decent fight against Hild (the
spade/heart kisses thing) supports this.

You overlooked an important point. Hild was loaded down with more limiters
than even Belldandy at the time. If Belldandy (unlimited) could fight Hild
(also unlimited) to a standstill, I will concede your point.

>Of course, arguing about this is all moot; until Fujishima-san says
>otherwise, we'll just have to stick to our own assumptions and see what
turns
>out.

Assumptions are fine. I just want to know why you feel that Japanese phrase
implied their father was kamisama.

>Oh, and kindly don't call me "Eddy". Only two people I know do, and they're
both jerks.

Sorry Edward.

Search field Search string

archive list