Re: new issue of afternoon

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Jani M <jani.makitalo@saunalahti.fi>
subject Re: new issue of afternoon
date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 02:52:43 +0300
On 01-Aug-01 Brian Welch wrote:

> Yeah, chilling thought.  I seem to remember Hild
> saying that anything was allowable except for killing.
> I think she was talking about conflicts between the 2
> sides, though, not internal conflicts.

I could well see the "bad guys/gals" rounding up a bunch of their losers
and be done with them, just to see what type of effect they could stir
up through the Doublet System. With a little luck they'd hit the
jackpot. Interal conflicts I could see checked only by someone higher
up, like Hild who is their boss.

- Jani
--
Overused SciFi cliches:
169. A technologically advanced race conquers a technologically inferior

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs