RE: new issue of afternoon

to Megami ML <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject RE: new issue of afternoon
date Wed, 1 Aug 2001 08:39:14 -0700 (PDT)
--- Chan Wei Lik <weimin@pl.jaring.my> wrote:
> > From: Jani Mkitalo
> [mailto:jani.makitalo@saunalahti.fi]
>
> >"stuff it! We'll go snuff our good-for-nothing
> neophyte to get rid of this
> threat..."
>
> This doesn't happen because no one (including the
> linked pair themselves)
> know the identities of the doublet pair. Only one
> person on each side knows
> the identity of their half of the pair. No one knows
> _both_ doublets.

Doh!  Forgot about that.  Much simpler explanation
than my long-winded one, but still makes you wonder
why Hild wouldn't kill Welsper just to see what would
happen on the other side.  Seems like she doesn't want
to, for whatever reason.

> >Of course, this is Fujishima's universe, so these
> things simply don't
> happen. ^_^
>
> Shortly after reading the doublet arc, I posted my
> thoughts on it. Because
> of its limited deployment, it's absolutely useless
> as a deterrence.

I should have asked earlier, but why do you think the
Doublet System is limited in deployment?  What makes
you think that not every god/goddess has a demon
doublet?  I'd be interested to hear your reasoning,
since I haven't a clue either way.

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list