RE: AMG stereogram

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Mike Dungan <martialstax@yahoo.com>
subject RE: AMG stereogram
date Wed, 1 Aug 2001 08:05:54 -0700 (PDT)
I've had this image in my computer for a while.
Sometimes at work, when things get a little stressed,
I put it up as the background on my computer and look
at it in 3D. It works surprisingly well.

Mike

http://clam.rutgers.edu/~lsobrado/amg/garden-stereogrambelldandy.jpg
> It is not the figure but the stereogram which I was
> wondering if you could
> try to make. I've manged to see that figure in 3D
> and it looks just so
> freaking awesome. I've done them myself. basically
> you take a pic of the
> figure and them move it sideways (without rotating
> it) just about the
> distance that your eyes are separated. the camera
> remains fixed (idealy the
> figure is shot 1st slightly to the left of the
> "cross hairs" of your camera
> and them move it to the right.
> . For those wondering just how you see it you are
> supposed to make the 2
> back dots above the image merge. then you see it.
> try to step back a few
> meters from your monitor. If you have experience
> with stereograms you know
> they look cool. man the brain sure beats computers.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs