RE: amg hentai

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Ayo Akinola" <supersayin451@home.com>
subject RE: amg hentai
date Thu, 5 Jul 2001 08:15:19 -0500

-----Original Message-----
> From: Chris Rowley [mailto:sf6nc@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 10:29 PM
To: megami@ml.usagi.org
Subject: RE: amg hentai

     I agree with LSE, if you're so narrow minded, I am suprised you like
anime at all. A lot of people have at least a passing interest in what
they're favorite anime character looks like sans clothing. It does not
make them bad people, just open minded ones. If you don't like hentai,
fine, just don't try to dictate your own mindset to others. Everybody is
free to view such things if they wish, or not to view them, it is their
choice entirely, not yours.

I feel the same.  but on a slighty different track, in the ova I have yet to
see a pervert.  It has become a standard in alot of anime to have some mid
aged to old pervert running around.  Like happi from ranma or Roshi from DBZ
or even Noboyuki from Tenchi.  Maybe its just the fact that the ova was to
short that it lacks this important structure...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs