RE: amg hentai

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Chris Rowley <sf6nc@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us>
subject RE: amg hentai
date Wed, 4 Jul 2001 23:29:16 -0400 (EDT)
     I agree with LSE, if you're so narrow minded, I am suprised you like
anime at all. A lot of people have at least a passing interest in what
they're favorite anime character looks like sans clothing. It does not
make them bad people, just open minded ones. If you don't like hentai,
fine, just don't try to dictate your own mindset to others. Everybody is
free to view such things if they wish, or not to view them, it is their
choice entirely, not yours.

Chris

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, LSE wrote:

> there is no way you'll stop people from liking hentai pics. IMO you should
> just unsubscribe yourself and let them be. It's like trying to stop porn
> sites.
>
> LSE
> http://animebgx.net

Search field Search string