Re: DH comics compilation

to "megami@ML.usagi.org" <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from mandalis@earthlink.net
subject Re: DH comics compilation
date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 08:31:00 -0400
They essentially are, but we spend a lot of time on this ML discussing
the liberies DH sometimes takes with the translations.  In the
original release of DH comics they wanted to compress the first
several chapters so they could get Skuld into the picture as fast as
possible.  So they skipped some episodes and later printed them in
Super Manga Blast.  They have been pretty consistant though after the
Skuld intro though.

Dave M.

rax max paul wrote:

> --
> I thought the DH and the manga were the SAME!
> did DH cheat me out of my hard earned money they better not!!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs