Re: Music notes

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Music notes
date Tue, 3 Jul 2001 02:20:50 +0800
> From: "Winston Cruz Darkness" <darkness.rax@eudoramail.com>
> >>Does anybody know where I can get music notes (guitar and/or piano) for
My
> >>Heart Iidasenai, Your Heart Tashikametai or Congratulations?
>
> so any ideas? about the guiter chords CuSo4?

Sorry, I have no idea where you can get those.  My suggestion
is to go to BIG Japanese booksotre and try to find it in the
music scores section.  There is quite a few publishers released
scores and chords of popular anime songs.  But I am not sure
if you can find any of those books outside Japan.

Anyone despeerate to get them please give me an email, I will
try to locate them if I have time in my next trips to the
Holyland.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org