Re: Inoue Kikuko to Asobou in Afternoon Matsuri

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Tahkisis Mathers" <TahkisisMathers@msn.com>
subject Re: Inoue Kikuko to Asobou in Afternoon Matsuri
date Sun, 1 Jul 2001 16:39:22 -0400
------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1024C.621B2240

UM HI. HOW COME I KEEP ON RECIEVING EMAIL FROM YOU AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE
I DONT EVEN KNOW? ITS LIKE IVE BEEN PUT IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR CONVERSATIO
NS -.-
----- Original Message -----
> From: Hitoshi Doi
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 8:06 AM
To: seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
Cc: megami@ml.usagi.org
Subject: Inoue Kikuko to Asobou in Afternoon Matsuri

There will be a Comic Afternoon Matsuri on 8/25 and 8/26 at Kodansha.
You need to send in round trip post cards to get an entry ticket.
It seems to be free.  But they are giving out the tickets, first come,
so one better hurry.

  http://www.afternoon.co.jp/event/natsu/

Also, on 8/26 15:00 there will be a 1000 yen event with Inoue Kikuko.
But they will only sell tickets for this event at the Afternoon
Matsuri itself (first come), so one has to go to Matsuri too.

--
Hitoshi Doi                                               Toshi Nibunnoic
hi

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1024C.621B2240

Search field Search string

archive list