Re: Questions that may never be answered imho

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from "rax max paul" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject Re: Questions that may never be answered imho
date Tue, 12 Jun 2001 07:56:26 -0700
 NO WAY!!!!
ALL the episodes?
God in heaven are you some kind of...otaku that knows and see's it ALL?
how do you do that CuSo4Yung?
--

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 01:33:45   'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
>> From: "rax max paul" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
>> 3(off topic) is it true that Sakura Wars was voted "one of the best anime
>of
>> the 20th century" or is AXN just pulling my leg i just started watching
>the
>> series so i can't descide if it's any good
>
>No.
>
>It started today ?  I forgot to set the timer.  Anyway,
>I have already watched all the episodes so it does not
>matter that much....
>
>--
>'CuSO4' Yung
>cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org