Re: Red Variant Belldandy

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from mandalis@earthlink.net
subject Re: Red Variant Belldandy
date Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:55:27 -0400
I tried to order the Battlesuit Belldandy figures from AIC directly.
They indicated that they were ready to receive PayPal but when I tried
the transaction was denied and I ended up paying $30 US for a wire
transfer because PayPal changed the rules.  A few vendors have set
up US bank accounts to draw from and have gotten around the
"International" bank problem.  In fact a few Canadian vendors that
I have dealings with have stopped PayPal also.

Dave M.

Tony Chiang wrote:

> I've ordered things from someone in Singapore using Paypal and the
> transactions were seemless (or seemed like that to me). Have you had
> trouble with it before? I seem to hear a lot of questions about PayPal
> recently.  Since I haven't used it recently, I couldn't have noticed any
> security breaks or things like that.
>
> -Keiichi
>

> > I picked up a red variant Belldandy model recently on ebay, the person
> > (lives in Japan) says he has more if anyone is interested.  e-mail
> > me privately and I will pass on his e-mail address (he can accept
> > payPal internationally too).  On another note, has everyone had
> > problems with International PayPal processing?
> >
> > Dave M.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited