Re: Ah! Megami-sama Movie

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "rax max paul" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject Re: Ah! Megami-sama Movie
date Sat, 09 Jun 2001 08:58:59 -0700
 I can't DL Anything from your site do i have to be a member or something?
sorry if i just posted rescently i'm busy buying stuff for my AMG collection
and Shadow skill (know any good sites for Shadow skill anyone?) is DL free?

why the name?
Thanks
--

On Fri, 08 Jun 2001 18:57:48   Tony Chiang wrote:
>Okay, I figure I may as well let you all know about my
>project of subbing the Ah! Megami-sama Movie DVD when it is
>released in Japan. Since there have been numerous threads
>where people were asking and answering questions about the
>movie, I would like to ask that if you have any suggestions
>to improve on the Edward Chang edition (besides translation,
>because I've got that covered), that you feel free to
>suggest them to me. If you're unfamiliar with my work, feel
>free to visit my webpage that I am co-maintaining with a
>friend: http://abcb.smd.net/
>
>I will offer episode downloads as soon as I have a host set
>up. I'll also post news of what I'm planning on doing for
>the movie as well. Sorry for the long message ^^;
>
>-Keiichi Morisato

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited