Re: Super Manga Blast Wrapping Up AMG [Somewhat OT]

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Jani M <jani.makitalo@saunalahti.fi>
subject Re: Super Manga Blast Wrapping Up AMG [Somewhat OT]
date Thu, 03 May 2001 15:26:38 +0300
On 03-May-01 NeveQueen@aol.com wrote:

> I already knew Seraphic Feather's degenerating storyline.
> It just really sucks that the first 3 chapters were the best
> it gets and thank goodness it's a relatively short manga
> with I think only 5 volumes.  And I have always loved What's
> Michael?.

So we may expect Seraphic Feather to be the next one to run it's
course... good. Hopefully SP/DH/Radio Comic (the third partner) will
choose YUA as the replacement this time around. They might be careful
about that series though; I suppose it's single issue run redlined
really badly since it took so long to get even a TPB of it out.

Still it's good to see them occassionally listen to fans, like when
putting out 3x3 Eyes TPBs. I think they knew they wouldn't be making a
single dollar of profit on those.

- Jani
--
Overused SciFi cliches:
199. Spacecraft features have been pointlessly carried over from

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs