Re: New Issue of Afternoon

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: New Issue of Afternoon
date Fri, 4 May 2001 00:29:48 +0800
> From: <mandalis@earthlink.net>
> Included also was a 2-page of Fujisima new showing him with the
> Megami VA's at various functions (TV - when did they do a TV special
> or was it just a featured interview?) and with announcements for new
> stuff coming out.

Actually it was 3 events : Taiho new TV series event, Megami movie
rental version release event, and the AIC Cell Exhibition event.
Fujishima was not in all 3 events.

Taiho event had Hiramatsu Akiko, Tamagawa Sakiko, and Kozakura
Etsuko.  Megami movie event had Inoue Kikuko, Touma Yumi, and
Hisakawa Aya, plus staff.  The AIC Cell exhibition event had
Inoue Kikuko.

BTW, new Taiho TV series started last month.

> Also, big advertisement for YUA TV 5-23? and books
> (a KCDX coming out I guess like the AMG Colours).  Big double
> page ad for the AMG Poster Box - at 9800 Yen I guess they have
> a lot of them.

The books are actually Taiho Shichauzo mange, re-released.
AMG Poster Box are awesome.  See separate email on this.

> The story so far.  As I guessed we are heading towards the obligatory
> Manga/Anime Onsen episode as Chihiro decides the she and the staff
> (Belldandy and Keichii) are to go a special Onsen for a break.

Last time Takano-san had left them a raffle ticket for a pair
onsen trip.  The ticket win the first prize.  However, Chihiro
decided to join them on the trip.  Something is going on.....

> Chihiro (hey am I spelling this right?)

Right.

> no amount of fixing will help the fact they have run of g
> as (stuck gas gauge).  To attract a good Samaritan the girls
> wave for help (see scans) with the expected results (every
> inch of space on the side if full of stopped cars and trucks).

They did get enough gas, plus lots of other things.  However,
I do not think the line stopped for them in one of the last
frames.  IMHO, just normal busy traffic.

> I guess they get to the Hot Springs next issue.

Seems so.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org