Re: Super Manga Blast Wrapping Up AMG [Somewhat OT]

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Mike Dungan <martialstax@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Super Manga Blast Wrapping Up AMG [Somewhat OT]
date Thu, 3 May 2001 08:59:19 -0700 (PDT)
Somehow I think the "augmentations" of some of the
women in Seraphic Feather would stand up under a five
gee environment.

Mike Dungan

--- Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com> wrote:
> As for
> Seraphic Feather, I concur.  When the thought of an
> asteroid obliterating the entire cast doesn't faze
> you
> in the slightest, you have to wonder at the lack of
> character development (although it could be argued
> that some of the cast is, er, over developed).  Must
> be that lunar gravity.
>
> Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list