Re: Super Manga Blast Wrapping Up AMG [Somewhat OT]

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Scott Kniffin <skniffin@pop300.gsfc.nasa.gov>
subject Re: Super Manga Blast Wrapping Up AMG [Somewhat OT]
date Wed, 02 May 2001 16:45:29 -0400
The main problem with 3x3 Eyes is that there were two complete story arcs
that came before what started in SMG.  I personally haven't seen them for
sale as graphic novels and have just been too lazy to see about ordering
them so far.  As for the "UN Inspector" from Seraphic Feather, I agree, her
combat abilities aren't the only things that are "enhanced".  As for your
assessment regarding lower gravity, I can assure you from some of the
training tapes I've seen here at NASA, the lower gravity/micro gravity
environment just might induce nose bleeds in spite of the baggy jump
suits.  *Ahem* I think I just go and get me a nice cold glass of Tang and a
tissue now...

Scott Kniffin
Senior Engineer, Orbital Sciences Corporation
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Office of Systems Safety and Mission Assurance
Radiation Effects and Analysis Group, Code 562

At 12:29 PM 5/2/01 -0700, you wrote:

>--- Mike Dungan <martialstax@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I'm going to keep getting Super Manga Blast, and not
> > only for Shadow Star (though that's my favorite). I
> > really like 3X3 Eyes and I'm starting to come around
> > on Seraphic Feather as well (I just need someone to
> > explain why I should care about these characters).
>
>I like 3x3 Eyes also, though it's a little confusing
>(maybe I just need more background info).  As for
>Seraphic Feather, I concur.  When the thought of an
>asteroid obliterating the entire cast doesn't faze you
>in the slightest, you have to wonder at the lack of
>character development (although it could be argued
>that some of the cast is, er, over developed).  Must
>be that lunar gravity.
>
>Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list