Re: Super Manga Blast Wrapping Up AMG [Somewhat OT]

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Super Manga Blast Wrapping Up AMG [Somewhat OT]
date Wed, 2 May 2001 12:29:04 -0700 (PDT)
--- Mike Dungan <martialstax@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm going to keep getting Super Manga Blast, and not
> only for Shadow Star (though that's my favorite). I
> really like 3X3 Eyes and I'm starting to come around
> on Seraphic Feather as well (I just need someone to
> explain why I should care about these characters).

I like 3x3 Eyes also, though it's a little confusing
(maybe I just need more background info).  As for
Seraphic Feather, I concur.  When the thought of an
asteroid obliterating the entire cast doesn't faze you
in the slightest, you have to wonder at the lack of
character development (although it could be argued
that some of the cast is, er, over developed).  Must
be that lunar gravity.

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list