Re: Super Manga Blast Wrapping Up AMG [Somewhat OT]

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Mike Dungan <martialstax@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Super Manga Blast Wrapping Up AMG [Somewhat OT]
date Wed, 2 May 2001 12:18:24 -0700 (PDT)
I'm going to keep getting Super Manga Blast, and not
only for Shadow Star (though that's my favorite). I
really like 3X3 Eyes and I'm starting to come around
on Seraphic Feather as well (I just need someone to
explain why I should care about these characters). I
am also amazed they didn't replace OMG with YUA. I
can't figure out those Studio Proteus/Dark Horse kids
sometimes.

Mike

--- Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This past issue of Super Manga Blast has the last of
> the "missing" AMG chapters.  I'm going to keep
> subscribing for Shadow Star, but was rather aghast
> at
> the replacement series.  I hope Club 9 is better
> than
> the previews would suggest.  I was, of course,
> hoping
> for YUA!
>
> What are the plans of other folks getting SMB?  Are
> you going to stick with it?
>
> Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list