Re: Super Manga Blast Wrapping Up AMG [Somewhat OT]

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Scott Kniffin <skniffin@pop300.gsfc.nasa.gov>
subject Re: Super Manga Blast Wrapping Up AMG [Somewhat OT]
date Wed, 02 May 2001 13:37:35 -0400
Brian,

I'll think I'll stick with it as well, but I was lead to believe that they
would be going to YUA! after OMG finished and am rather peeved about
that.  Shadow Star is rather interesting and I like What's Michael?  I
haven't seen the latest ish yet, but now I'm worried.  Thanks for the
heads-up.

Scott

At 10:22 AM 5/2/01 -0700, you wrote:
>This past issue of Super Manga Blast has the last of
>the "missing" AMG chapters.  I'm going to keep
>subscribing for Shadow Star, but was rather aghast at
>the replacement series.  I hope Club 9 is better than
>the previews would suggest.  I was, of course, hoping
>for YUA!
>
>What are the plans of other folks getting SMB?  Are
>you going to stick with it?
>
>Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list