Re: megami ML matome okuri

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Wed, 2 May 2001 01:34:24 +0800
> From: "The Newcomer" <deadsnakemosquitovinegar@hotmail.com>
> Hitoshi wrote:
> >I don't remember where I took you. (^_^;
> >I assume it was either Anna Millers, Moo Moo Paradise, or McDonalds.
>
> Nah...all those were common franchises apparently available elsewhere
> (although no Anna Millers in my country..... And WHAT THE HECK is Moo Moo
> Paradise?!!? )

Moo Moo Paradise is the Beef Shabu-shabu 1500 yen 90 mins
all-you-can-eat place.  Several shops over the city (Shinjuku,
Shibuya, Ikebukuro, etc).

> >Those were the only places I went to back then..
> >Now I have added Rakeru and Negishi to the list.
> Nah... it was an all you can eat shredded beef thing... you cook the beef
in
> ( oil? Hot water? I forget ) in front of you, and then dip it in the
special
> vinegars & things... I can't get that taste outta my head.

That would be Moo Moo Paradise, Shabu-shabu, and hot-water.  I
preferred the Sesami paste sauce than the vinegar based sauce.
Not very good beef, but good valued considering the price,
especially for the meat lovers.

Whenever I takes friends to Tokyo, I usually take them to either
Moo Moo Paradise, a Yakiniku 1600 yen all-you-can-eat place, or
a Shabu-Shabu plus Taraka Crab 2980 yen all-you-can-eat place.

> Kinda like Urd.
> Um.
> Not that I've ever tasted Urd, more I can't get her out of my head, not
the
> taste of her out of my head and um....
> *blush*

^_^;;