Re: Hello!

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from mandalis@earthlink.net
subject Re: Hello!
date Thu, 05 Apr 2001 09:52:42 -0400
The Skuld is "14+" derives from the Megami movie where there is a
comment about 2 1/2 years passing.  Skuld arriving at age 12 is one
of those literary assumptions like the Caesar's wife being above
suspicion (no real basis, but it keeps us from gibbering incoherently
and twitching when discussing the physical attributes of the Megami).

Dave M.

Schobronics wrote:

> John Hummel wrote:
>
> > Every guy admits that as short and geeky Keiichi is, we'd all like to
> > be in his shoes for several weeks.
>
> So true...
>
> > It is legal to worship Skuld, as long as you mention "...for a
> > fourteen  year old".
>
> Especially in the states. LOL
>
> > Example:  "Skuld is so smart and good looking...for a
> > fourteen year old."  This prevents you from looking like a pervert.
>
> Isn't Skuld between 16 and 18 now? She came looking like a 12 year old and
> several years passed already. Is there some official source stating
> something about that? Back to the age discussion! ^_^
>
> > Yes, Megumi deserves her own manga.
>
> I'd like to read "Hild's Hell" with lots of cute demonesses... ^_^
>
> Ja
> Christian "Schobronics" Schober
> --
> http://www.animexx.de                           schobronics@animexx.de
> Member of ANT #SAS# & IMMAC - Founding member of Animexx - DFFML admin
> "Or maybe it's me?"  * Sasami about being Tenchi's future wife and the
>                        mother of Mayuka,  Tenchi Muyo - Manatsu no Eve

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs