Re: Cryin' cryin' cryin'...

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Schobronics" <schobronics@gmx.net>
subject Re: Cryin' cryin' cryin'...
date Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:40:55 +0200
Kitsu wrote:

> Different types of pornography have different names. Dojinshi is
> actually ANY fan drawn manga, the H type has a special name.

Never heard of that, what are they called?

> Even the pairings have names, boy-boy is Yaoi.

And the counterpart is Yuri.

> Very little would surprise me.

Yeah. The folks even use sound words to refer to certain things.
Do you know what a uinuin is? Hehe... It needs batteries... It's a thing for
females... Yes, exactly that. ^_-

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de                           schobronics@animexx.de
Member of ANT #SAS# & IMMAC - Founding member of Animexx - DFFML admin

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs