Keiichi in a Speedo (was Devil in a Blue Dress)

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Anne B <ah918@osfn.org>
subject Keiichi in a Speedo (was Devil in a Blue Dress)
date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 11:28:07 -0400
At 07:31 AM 4/3/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Do any of the women who troll this group find the AMG guys sexy?  How many
>of you have wild fantasies about Keiichi or Tamiya running around in
>speedos?

I wouldn't say I have fantasies about him running around in a Speedo, but I
definitely find Keiichi attractive. I won't get all psychological on you,
but it's probably just a difference in the way men and women fantasize in
general. So, why do I think Kei is sexy? Well first of all he's got dark
hair (personal preference), he's got a decent bod without being grossly
bulky (Tamiya), he has a deep passionate streak beneath an air of innocence
(major points) but most of all because he's a sensitive, thoughtful guy.
Any man who can make a speech like the one he made in OAV 4 (the "I'll wait
for you" speech) is already ahead of the game with me.

So speaks the resident fan girl
Anne B.

ah918@osfn.org
http://www.bulin.com/anne
"Ever since she came, everyday has been so full of
happiness that I've forgotten all my troubles."
                       - Morisato Keiichi

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited