Re: Belldandy model question (Old thread)

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Belldandy model question (Old thread)
date Mon, 2 Apr 2001 12:06:18 -0700 (PDT)
Just cleaning out my inbox and found this.  I agree
with John.  Belldandy actes more modestly now than
when she appeared, probably because she thinks Keiichi
prefers her that way (fewer large males to have to
fight off at Nekomi?)

Remember when Belldandy appeared and changed clothes
in Keiichi's side car?  The incident where K1 had to
explain that it wasn't proper for others to see you
naked in the bathtub?  I think Belldandy has developed
the opinion that K1 prefers her to dress beautifully
but modestly, even if nudity wasn't a big thing for
her before she met him.

I seriously doubt that Belldandy is the one putting
the brakes on in the relationship.  If so, then the
whole Peorth's arrival story line doesn't make sense.
After all, if Keiichi really wanted his carnal desires
to be satisfied (and Peorth was definitely offering
that), then Peorth would have indeed been the one
trying to fulfill Keiichi's wish and Belldandy would
have been hindering it.  The fact that Belldandy acted
to thwart Peorth's plan would in this case make
Bell-chan a manipulative, uncaring Kami-sama
act-alike.  I don't think anybody would accuse
Bell-chan of that, so she must genuinely believe that
Keiichi wants things to be the way they are now.

And, truthfully, I think she's right.

Brian W.

--- John Hummel <dpaladin@gamerspress.com> wrote:

> She probably knows what effect it would have on poor
> Keiichii's nasal
> sinus's, and as she loves him so much she doesn't
> want to hurt him, she
> dresses down to keep him from bleeding to death.
>

> David Mandalis wrote:
>
> > Interesting....
> >
> > But a little disturbing.  While she has memories
> of Keichii she wears outfits around that while very
> attractive are the equivelant of a major cold shower
> for most of the male audience, leaving Urd the
> "dressed to kill".  But when she forgets about
> Keichii, she wears stuff that even Urd couldn't even
> wear and that would cause massive hemmoraging by
> most male passerbys.  Talk about a "come hither"
> look.  We always assumed it was Keichii that was
> putting on the brakes to the relationship, could it
> have been the other way around?
> >
> > Dave M.

Search field Search string

archive list