Re: Belldandy Body Pillow

to Lord Dagger GrrDraxin <trimax@crosswinds.net>
cc megami@ML.usagi.org
from Chris Rowley <sf6nc@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us>
subject Re: Belldandy Body Pillow
date Sun, 1 Apr 2001 20:37:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 31 Mar 2001, Lord Dagger GrrDraxin wrote:

> Didn't someone post a link to an online currency converter page? I want to see
> that the exact US dollar cost of the Megami Movie Sleeping Set is, I estimate
> it would cost around $110 to $140 in US currency, I want to see how close(or
> far) I am in my estimate.
>
> Lord GrrDraxin, Master of the Greater Realm and the Void

     14,000 Yen is $110.75 U.S. Dollars, according to the currency
converter on Yahoo's "My Yahoo" page. I'd love to have all of the stuff
shown in that pic CuSO4 posted. ^_^ Unfortunately I am a poor college
student in the US. :(

Chris

Search field Search string

archive list