Re: Who is the Father? (revisited)

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Jani M <jani.makitalo@saunalahti.fi>
subject Re: Who is the Father? (revisited)
date Sun, 11 Mar 2001 17:15:49 +0300
On 11-Mar-01 Tsunami wrote:

> You realise that this requires me to do a DNA test on yourself,
> Belldandy, Urd and Skuld of course ^_^ How else could we prove or
> disprove this statement.....

Don't forget that since "he" is dead, you'll need his Father's
permission to unearth him for some sample-acquiring... Wait, wasn't his
done already, soon after his death, and the grave was discovered EMPTY!
Someone's trying to cover something here... Smells like a conspiracy...
^_^ (cue for X-Files theme)

- Jani
--
Things I will do when I become Evil Empress:
1. Beauty is fleeting, power is vulnerable. I will not risk the latter

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs