Re: Latest Issue of Afternoon

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: Latest Issue of Afternoon
date Mon, 12 Mar 2001 00:31:35 +0800
Sorry for late reply, very busy.

> From: mandalis@earthlink.net <mandalis@earthlink.net>

>In this episode, Belldandy has a talk with Keichii about continued
>secrecy with Keichii's parents about her true nature after K's mom
>asks what Bell's occupation is and the resulting mob scene of the
>other goddesses and Keichii to cover her mouth when she tries to
>tell the truth.  She wisely feels that to conceal so overtly will
>only cause future problems.  It becomes moot as the secret is lost
>when they (meaning all of the goddesses - Belldandy Peorth Urd and
>Skuld) spontaneously bless a charm given to then by K's dad and their
>true forms show momentarily. Keichii's parents are understandingly
>taken aback by this, but soon come to grips with it.  I'll try to
>scan these pages down.  Any comments from those who get Afternoon
>about reactions all around?

The wings of the goddesses appeared for a very short time.
The parents were taken aback, and tried to see if Megumi saw
the image they saw, but Megumi was distracted wisely by Wesley.

After some usual disruption, they left.  While Keima was riding
a bike and Takano driving a car on the road, Takano remembered
they forgot to ask Belldandy's identity.  Keima said he think
he can guess and Takano seems to agreed.  What they do not know
is that Holebell was flying above escorting them.

>Coming up in future episodes are the seemingly the obligatory Onsen
>episodes that all Manga/Anime seem to require with plenty of
>"cheesecake" for all (especially with Chihro in charge).

Hm?  Where did you get these ?   In the end of this chapter, K1
did found a onsen coupon, but they have not explicitely said
that the next chapter is about the onsen.

The only indication is that next "normal" chapter will feature
Hild. (p.119)

Next issue the "normal" episode will rest, giving way to 4-frame
stripes of Urd's quest.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org