Re: Who is the Father? (revisited)

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from John Hummel <dpaladin@gamerspress.com>
subject Re: Who is the Father? (revisited)
date Sat, 10 Mar 2001 15:04:57 -0700
NOTE:  THIS IS MEANT TO BE SARCASTIC AND HUMOUROUS.  IT IS PROBABLY FULL
OF SACRILIDGE.  AND FULL OF SPELLING ERRORS BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO
CHECK IT.  BUT SINCE I'VE ONLY HAD THREE HOURS OF SLEEP, MAYBE IT SEEMS
FUNNIER TO ME THAT IT REALLY IS.

All right, its time for me to put all of these discussions to rest.  I
can't hold it back any longer.

I'm the father.

You have to understand, I wasn't thinking well that night.  I had just
finished pulling an all nighter (you won't believe how many people start
to believe after a good, strong earthquake), and was overdosed on
saltine crackers and sardines in mustard sauce - I knew the dangers, but
at that point I didn't care any more.

The next thing you know, I'm running through the streets naked shouting
out "I've got your savior right here, baby!" - I think at this point I
was downing twinkies laced with pixie sticks.  I was out of control.

Then, I met *her*.  I think it was a her.  There might have been more
than one (which would explain the feathers on the couch and the
brimstone stains on the sheets).  At this stage, I was so out of it, I
could have been making out with Janet Reno and swearing that it was
Brittany Spears who was sitting on my lap.

Dad always warned me about this kind of thing.  I knew I had a problem -
I mean, after that whole water into wine thing, I went on such a binge.
  I figured "Hey, they call it the Red Sea - I can take care of that!"

Anyway, it had been a long day, Dad was on my case about when I was
going to get on the whole Armaggedon thing, and I was wandering off into
the Norse side of town.  I think I blacked out, but I know the "little
crucifix" got quite a workout.  I couldn't pee straight for a week.

And that's it.  Wish I could remember - it would be something I could
brag about to Peter - he's always reminding me of why that same is
synonomous with "you-know-what".  (Must be something in all those fish
he ate).  I know I've got about 20 years of child support to catch up
on, but I figure "Render unto Caeser" and all that, right?

You friend in me,
Jesus.

--
John "Dark Paladin" Hummel
Owner, Editor-in-Chief, King of the Donut-Men

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs