Re: Who is the Father? (revisited)

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Jani M <jani.makitalo@saunalahti.fi>
subject Re: Who is the Father? (revisited)
date Sat, 10 Mar 2001 04:42:44 +0300
On 09-Mar-01 Brian Welch wrote:

> What are your thoughts on the possibilities of Baldur
> being the father of the goddesses?  Does anyone like
> this theory?  Anyone think it's absolute rubbish?

Well, you make a darn good case, both pro and contra. ^_^ It's really up
to how acquainted Fujishima was with Norse mythology when he created
the series... although I'm sure he has been winging it quite a lot as
the story has progressed.

For the moment assuming that AMG universe is closely related to the
Norse pantheon, Baldur IS the most suitable canditate as the father.
The Almighty has been acting more like that cranky old Odin, in regards
to the Lord of Terror story arc. Of course, there are theories
regarding the Almighy's motives that he was really only setting things
up so everything would turn out as it ultimately did, and to test the
folks.

The debate rages on... ^_^

- Jani
--
If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:
203. I will not employ an evil wizard if he has a sleazy mustache.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs