Re: New Wallpaper/Earthquake

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from TifaLockeheart@aol.com
subject Re: New Wallpaper/Earthquake
date Fri, 2 Mar 2001 20:08:05 EST
If I remember right, it was in the Olympia/Tacoma area, actually...  And I'm
sure I do, since I live in Olympia.  I was basically right in the epicenter,
and really, I didn't have any damage either.  My TV -nearly- fell, and some
of the drawers were open...  my biology book fell, and that was it.

There were a lot of people at my school who got hurt, though.  x.x

martialstax@yahoo.com writes:

> I'm sure many of you heard about the big earthquake in
>  the Seattle area on Wednesday. I got home to find very
>  little damage, thankfully. Only a stack of CDs fell
>  over. Surprisingly, a big stack of manga tankoubans,
>  phonebooks and graphic novels, with the smallest books
>  on the bottom and the biggest books on top, stayed
>  exactly that way. Go figure. I have a little
>  anime/manga figurine shrine on my TV. I have the
>  Yellow Submarine three goddesses set, a Rei Ayanami
>  and an Iori Yoshizuki from the I"s box set. Rei and
>  Iori fell over, but the goddesses were exactly where I
>  left them. Such magic.

--Lynzie
tomoyo.nu

Search field Search string