Re: New Wallpaper/Earthquake

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Mike Dungan <martialstax@yahoo.com>
subject Re: New Wallpaper/Earthquake
date Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:55:24 -0800 (PST)
--- LSE <neonspark@home.com> wrote:
snip
> Anyway, I didn't feel like doing anything productive
> today, so I made yet
> another ams wallpaper. It's not quite finished...or
> it may. I don't know. It
> needs something else.

http://animebgx.darkscape.net/800x600/w-ams11-800.jpg

http://animebgx.darkscape.net/1024x768/w-ams11-1024.jpg

Does it have Belldandy? Then what else could it
possibly need?

I'm sure many of you heard about the big earthquake in
the Seattle area on Wednesday. I got home to find very
little damage, thankfully. Only a stack of CDs fell
over. Surprisingly, a big stack of manga tankoubans,
phonebooks and graphic novels, with the smallest books
on the bottom and the biggest books on top, stayed
exactly that way. Go figure. I have a little
anime/manga figurine shrine on my TV. I have the
Yellow Submarine three goddesses set, a Rei Ayanami
and an Iori Yoshizuki from the I"s box set. Rei and
Iori fell over, but the goddesses were exactly where I
left them. Such magic.

Mike Dungan

Search field Search string

archive list