Re: Megami OVA VCDs (english subbed)

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Mark Allen Cockrum <cockrum@cc.wwu.edu>
subject Re: Megami OVA VCDs (english subbed)
date Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:21:20 -0800 (PST)
Oh, it appears that I misunderstood some things.  I was under the
impression that there might be a licensed VCD version of the OVAs
somewhere.  Clearly I was wrong.

By the way, that brings up an interesting question. Are there actual plans
by animeigo (sp?) or someone else to marked the OVAs on DVD in the states?

Thanks for the information...

Mark

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Henry J. Cobb wrote:

> What would Belldandy do here?
>
> She'd probally just advise patience and say how wonderful it'd be to wait
> for the high quality officially licenced product.
>
> What would Skuld do if she heard you were planning to rip her off?
>
> You don't want to know.  (Permanently inscribing BAKA on your face would
> only be the start of it.)
>
> 	Henry J. Cobb	hcobb@slip.net          http://www.io.com/~hcobb
>     Any sufficiently cool technology is indistinguishable from religion.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs