Re: Belldandy model question

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Schobronics" <schobronics@gmx.net>
subject Re: Belldandy model question
date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:22:24 +0100
Mike Dungan wrote:

> I got my set of the three goddesses with the
> interlocking bases (is this the yellow submarine set?)
> this past Friday. I went to put it all together, and
> when it came time to put the moutning peg into Skuld's
> back, her head snapped right off. I felt so sick. It's

Oh my goddess, he killed Skuld! You bastard! ^_^

> been glued back on and you can't see any damage, but
> still... Skuld knows....

Well, once you've died you sure'll have a nice experience with a certain
hammer... ^_-

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de                           schobronics@animexx.de
Member of ANT #SAS# & IMMAC - Founding member of Animexx - DFFML admin

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs