Re: Belldandy model question

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Belldandy model question
date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:30:47 +0800
> From: "Bob Smith" <rwsmith@warwick.net>
>     My daughter dropped by today, and gave me the full set of the Yellow
> Submarine AMG figures (it's _good_ to be the Dad). The set is very nice,
and
> is sitting atop my monitor as I type. She ordered a case (4 units of the
> set) from her supplier (Diamond Comics) and got them in less than 2
months!
> (She's still waitng for other stuff from them that she ordered as much as
3
> Years ago) At any rate she has 3 sets left. Drop me a line if you'd like
her
> e-mail addy (she only ships in the US, gomen)

Do you have the special figure in the box ?  There is a special red
uniform Bell-chan one out there, very rare, and is not publicized at
all.  IIRC, it is made by Yellow Submarine as per Afternoon's special
order, limited quantity and very hard to get.

I will be in Tokyo next week, hopefully I can find it.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string