Re: Belldandy model question

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Bob Smith" <rwsmith@warwick.net>
subject Re: Belldandy model question
date Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:51:16 -0500
Thanks, CuSO4.
    I'd like to take this opportunity to say that you are a font of wisdom,
and the source of many Good Things.
    My daughter dropped by today, and gave me the full set of the Yellow
Submarine AMG figures (it's _good_ to be the Dad). The set is very nice, and
is sitting atop my monitor as I type. She ordered a case (4 units of the
set) from her supplier (Diamond Comics) and got them in less than 2 months!
(She's still waitng for other stuff from them that she ordered as much as 3
Years ago) At any rate she has 3 sets left. Drop me a line if you'd like her
e-mail addy (she only ships in the US, gomen)

Bob   rwsmith@warwick.net

> > From: Bob Smith <rwsmith@warwick.net>
> >Also,  awhile back,  someone ( maybe CuSO4?) Posted a URL for some
project
> >of Fujishima-sensei's that featured an adorable little urchin sitting
>
> Rivetta-chan, a 13 years old who like to cosplay!
> http://www.t-two.co.jp/gal.html
>
> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung
> cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org