Re: YUA Qn

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: YUA Qn
date Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:00:23 +0800
> From: "&c..." <dessin@bigfoot.com>
> 1)
> I'm told there's 1 movie &2 series at the present...(correct me
> if I'm wrong), a 53 parter and another short episode series.
> The thing is, where can I get them? (eng sub or dubbed)

For anime :
1 normal TV series
1 mini TV series
1 movie
another normal TV series will be aired in Japan starting April 2001

Since I only watch the original ones, I do not know where you can
get sub/dub.  Some other MLers might be able to help you on this.

> 2)
> How much of it is available in manga? Is there a new manga series
> beside the old one? (BTW, was it 7-volume?)
> And is a translated version available?

7 volume.  No.  I do not know.

> 3) Any thing else on YUA I should know?

 1 Novel
Several CD and CDS
At least 1 promotional video
etc.

> 4) Besides YUA and AMS, which title is available by Fujishima-san?

 Striker (manga special, not puhlished in any collected volume)
e-XD (OVA, vol.3 just come out last month)
Sakura Taisen (game/OVA/TV/movie, character design only)
Tales of Phantasia (sp?, game, character design only)

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string